Rates and Lodge Policies
Low season: January 02 – March 13 & November 02 – December 14
Middle season: March 14 – May 15 & September 15 – November 02
High season: May 16 – September 14 & December 15 – January 01
- Rates listed are based on double occupancy, *additional fee per adult thereafter
- Rates are subject to a 2% tourism enhancement fee, 5% GST, and a 4% provincial tourism levy.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card (Visa, Martercard, AMEX)
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 am
- No Pets & No Smoking.
- Elkhorn lodge is not responsible for loss or damage of any valuables left unattended in rooms, suites or vehicles.
- Extra charge for cleaning dishes $25.00 per day.
- CANCELLATION: To cancel a reservation call +1 403 762 2299. In order to cancel your reservation please let us know 72 hours prior to your arrival. If the cancellation is not before the 72 hour period you will be charged one night accommodation.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
Starting November 2016 to April 2017, suites 3 and 5 are available for rent on a monthly basis. For more information please contact us at +1 403 762 2299.
Our beautiful rustic lodge offers our guests a stunning outdoor area for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With a view of the Rockies setting the stage, our lodge is the perfect location for small, romantic mountain weddings.
To book your special day with us please inquire via email: firstname.lastname@example.org